Monday, April 19, 2010

Soon - It Shall Be Over

Sunday is OKC's marathon. My 3rd marathon in 4 months. I am over it. I am tired. I want my LIFE back!

My roommate, Tad and I went out and ran 19 miles last Thursday. So far I've done a 16 and 19 mile run between Little Rock's and OKC's. Hopefully that's enough. If not, I suppose it's all mental anyways right? :-( I will probably be hating myself Sunday about 11AM, but oh well.

I wonder what I'm going to do after this....actually, I am excited because I'm going to try a new 'diet'. Something that's supposed to 'reset' my metabolism; we'll see if it works. I would love to see that high school figure one more time. I've come to the conclusion that I look pretty good now, but as a woman we always strive to look like the models in the fashion magazines. Although, it's funny, that's not what men want anyways, so why do we push for that? How silly we are.

Life is going to happen - soon!

1 comment: