Monday, February 8, 2010

1ST In My Age Group!!!

Whoop whoop! *happy dance*

Saturday, January 6th - Easy 3 mile run on the treadmill at a 10:20 pace.

Sunday, January 7th - I WASN'T LATE FOR THE RACE! No freakin' out or hurrying, and I even got to go to the bathroom TWICE before the start time. (The lines weren't long because the race was #1 on a Sunday and #2 not very large).

My garmin results - 18.74 miles with an average of 9:49 pace!!! That's the fastest I've ever gone and farthest at that pace especially! It helped that I just kept picking people to run with or in their draft. After I finished, I remember talking to a few people and they commented on how they followed my red ponytail for a while and then how they helped me to keep my pace faster than usual too.

My legs (knees) hurt pretty badly afterwards, but I still had to work at Ihloff. So...I went in and then just relaxed with a Superbowl party after that.

Monday, January 8th - Extra sleep and then biked for about an hour (15 miles) at the gym. A few ab exercises, pushups and stretching completed this workout.

Goals -

At least 8 hours of sleep every night
Another 15-18 miles this week
Yoga, Body Pump, and another cardio class this week
No more eating 2 hours before bedtime (starting to get better at this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment