Monday, February 1, 2010

127.04 Miles In One Month

And I STILL didn't reach my "goal". Goal was 150 miles...but I suppose with actually running a marathon and having to take a few days off; I am satisfied with that.

I'm still mad at myself though. I have now completed a marathon and still am not a size 6. Granted, I haven't been that for almost 6 years now, but - that's just an excuse. I'm running a freakin' marathon and burning over 3,000 calories doing that! I KNOW all that I need to know about nutrition, I just need to use some better self control -errr.....

Last month, I only lost .4 pounds between the first and the last. I'm still seeing a small change in measurements, but I am starting to just feel very stagnant. *sigh* I know I just need to revamp my eating schedule and do something crazy. It just gets to a point when I feel like I'm working my butt off and I can't see any more progress, so I just think to myself that it's not even worth doing it anymore. :-(

Until I look back on how much I used to weigh, what my measurements used to be, how little mileage I used to do - I can tell then that I've improved. But the day to day things....nothing that's easy is ever worth it, right? I am still trying, I suppose I just need to try harder (and stop snacking and eating sugar).

Friday, January 29th - 6 Miles at 9:50 pace.

Saturday, January 30th - 3 miles at 10:10 pace. Shin splints at first, but went away after about 2.25 miles.

Sunday, January 31st - OFF - Rest Day

Monday, February 1st - 6 Miles at 10:10 pace.

I am tired of the treadmill. It snowed last week A LOT, so since Thursday the roads/trails have been crap. I'm hoping that by my long run (15) on Wednesday, I can do it outside.

This week goals:
~ Exercise wise
One Yoga class
At least one Body Pump Class
15 mile long run, with hills incoporated

~Food wise
No eating past 11PM
Only 1 protein bar a day - eat REAL food
No dessert (chocolate, cookie, sucker, candy) until dinner with a friend later on this week
No snacking on peanut butter or nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment