Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Running, Biking, & Knee Pain

Tuesday, February 9th - Yoga class and then 4 miles at an average pace of 10:20, treadmill

Wednesday, February 10th - Day off!!!

Thursday, February 11th - Some lifting at the gym and warmed up on the elliptical.

Friday, February 12th - 8 miles, averaging 9:56 outside

Saturday, February 13th - My knee has been bothering me, so I cycled 15 miles on the bike at the gym.

Sunday, February 14th - 3.23 miles at a 10:42 pace outside. Trying to slow down because my knee does hurt pretty bad from last week's race.

Monday, February 15th - Treadmill run of 5 miles at an average of 10:20 pace. I don't like the treadmill much. But it gets dark so early STILL. And my knee still hurts.

Tuesday, February 16th - Yoga and 5 miles cycling on the inside bike

Wednesday, February 17th - 5.05 miles with Jeanean, outside at Grace averaging 10:35 pace. It felt slow, but we had a good chat and I need to save my knee. It still hurts. And I have 20-21 miles ahead of me tomorrow. Last long run before Arkansas Little Rock Marathon in 3 weeks! I need to slow it down a little; I think that's why my knee is sore. And IBProfen is my friend too (or Naproxen). And ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment