Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vacation and Trying to Keep Up

Let's see....Wednesday morning, I ran with the girls from work. That evening, I went out with Chris and then just stayed up. I ran that morning, La Fortune, just 3.2 miles, but a fast run for me. I slept a little, worked, and then got on a bus that evening to head for Tenneessee. I didn't work out Friday, just because I was so tired from the bus ride and not having gotten a lot of sleep Wednesday night/Thursday morning. So I just kind of napped Friday afternoon and then attended my Uncle's wedding. I did get up Saturday morning though and went for another 3.2 run. I made it out a little late though, 10:30AM, and it was really too hot to be running by then. But it was accomplished and I felt better.
I should be back on the bus tomorrow around 12, so I'll probably try to do some resistance training and possibly some yoga, depending on how much time I have. Oh! I did do some 'different' type of working out though! I went out on the lake with my Uncle's new family and jet ski, tubed and swam a little. I know it's not what I usually do for workouts, but it was fun!
Now I have to work really hard because I'm supposed to go out on the boy's boat with him and his friends on Wednesday so....no slacking belly if I can help it! After that is 'sexy picture time' and we want to be VERY good for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment