Monday, August 24, 2009

Haven't Been Writing...

But I've still been running! Let's see...catching up and looking at the calendar:

Saturday, August 15 - ran with water breaks at La Fortune, twice = 6.2 miles with the peeps from Ihloff. They run much faster than I do, and that was the farthest I had run so far....so the water breaks were extremely helpful.

Sunday, August 16 - Core. Good P90X workout.

Monday, August 17 - Ran 5 miles in the morning. Evening, I accomplished chest, Shoulders, & Triceps. Again P90X. This workout was not so hot because I had just done Chest & Back the 13th...so not a good choice with this one. I made it through the workout, but it was not pleasant.

Tuesday, August 18 - Easy 60 minute run at Riverside. I went across to the West side for the first time and it was quite enjoyable. I'm finding though, that I'm having to start to incoporate new or at least, different music, onto my IPOD and making my playlists longer.

Wednesday, August 19 - I watched a movie with my roommate and did some Yoga at the same time. Fairly easy day...

Thursday, August 20 - I joined Christopher (the guy I'm dating) at Gold's gym after work and we did Back together. I did a little of my ab workout on my own. It was different though, going to a gym, especially one that was co-ed. I haven't been to a gym in months and he asked me when we returned to the house if I was trying to 'prove something to him'. I told him that I probably was; I don't want to be viewed as weaker just because I'm a female. He said that usually when girls want to show off they put either their boobs/butt/both out and I told him that was probably the last thing that I would ever do. Working out around guys makes me extremely uncomfortable. Maybe that goes back to when I was married and my husband would tell me to stop chatting so much with my girlfriend and work harder and faster. Errr...

Friday, August 21 - Ran La Fortune twice again...so another 6.2 miles or so.

Saturday, August 22 - Ran 7 miles!!! First time ever...and actually, shh..it was probably 7.1 / 7.2 miles!

Sunday, August 23 - BREAK! Rest day that was much needed, I think. I was really worn out from the weekend with doing some Boudoir Sessions with hair, and running so much.

Monday, August 24 - Easy 65 minute run = about 6.2 miles or so in the morning. After hair class, I accomplished Chest & Back. Pushups, pullups, P90X it up!

So...I really HAVEN'T been slacking too much, just so tired and not spending as much time on here recording everything. I keep it all on my on-line calendar, but I need to write it down too and how everything goes.

Note about today - my legs were really REALLY sore. The first 2 miles were pretty tough, but after I stopped watching everyone and thinking so much, it became much easier. I drank chocolate soy protein powder mixed with soy milk (200 calories) in the morning. And then after my resistance workout, I started about 3:15, finished about 4:30PM. I had the 1/2 banana, soy milk and vanilla soy powder (160 calories) drank by 5:15PM. I was SO hungry though by 6:15 when I got dinner. We need to put those closer together, because I was CRAZY hungry. C-R-A-Z-Y!

I've been watching the scale still and no, not every single day is perfect. I had a little binge with the peanut butter last night and then yesterday afternoon in class, I was hungry and all they had to snack on (even after my Clif bar) was little chocolate candies. So...I'm good on chocolate and peanut butter for a minute. I definitely go through phases, but I wish they were farther apart and the scale would go down faster! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment