Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps Day with Made Up Yoga Workout

Sunday morning awaken to some soreness in my legs and glutes. Feels GREAT!

(475) Yoga workout helped to stretch out some of the soreness and Warrior 3 will always get me and I still can't do that....crouching praying mantis weird thing. Perhaps within the 12 weeks I will be able to. But I suppose I have to TRY it to achieve it.

(740) Work was busy and even when I didn't have clients, there were some boys from the salon that wanted some highlights, so...kept busy busy! :-)

(350) Called Dad to say Happy Father's Day and spoke with him for a while. Today was supposed to be Shoulders, Chest, and Triceps with Ab Ripper X. I did the workout but skipped Ab X because I did 'Yoga Belly 7' this morning.

=burned 1565

Breakfast was healthy with lots of protein, lunch was a light salad with some leftover mexican shrimp. So for dinner I made some fried green tomatos! :-) And a little TCBY peanut butter yogurt for dessert. 4 grams of fat compared to regular ice cream, I think we're doing alright.

1,637 total
protein 133gr
carbs 168gr

No comments:

Post a Comment