Monday, June 29, 2009

Yoga Replacement for Ankle

Yesterday at work I noticed my ankle hurt quite a bit. Today was supposed to be Plyometrics (high impact aerobic exercise). Hm....not amazing ankle + jumping = no good for me.

So...I iced it this morning for about an hour and then honestly...just laid about and went to Big Splash and laid out in the sun for a while.
Note to self: DON'T EAT FUNNEL CAKES + ICE CREAM = NO GOOD! They had this treat that you could get a funnel cake with ice cream on top. Honestly, I just really wanted a little ice cream and a little funnel cake, not the whole dang thing. But my friends had already both bought one...and I hate that we can't share. :-( Then I eat more. I just want to taste it. *sigh*

Anyways, can't be skipping out, ESPECIALLY with the funnel cake, so I decided on Yoga X instead. It was a GREAT workout, even doing the pushups in between the sequences! Yoga Belly 7 times gets better every time too. LOVE IT!

Tomorrow...what does the calendar say? Right now it says an easy 3 mile run early then Legs & Back either before I go to the salon or after. We'll see how my ankle feels after the run; I'll probably go to La Fortune. If I go there, then I HAVE to do the whole 3.2 track, can't be stopping at the 2 mile mark there! :-)

BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment