Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tired

Wow. Let's see...yesterday morning, I rode my bike up to the Farmer's Market and shopped a little, went to the bank, then came home.

= 30 minutes, 5 miles or so

One of the venders at the market always has fresh muffins/scones, so I enjoyed one of those with some vegetarian sausage and bacon. :-)

P90X Yoga was up before lunch and wow-e-zow-e!!! I haven't brought that video before like I brought it yesterday. We weren't 'floating up there and doggin it.' I was 'down in it'! My glutes hurt and they've NEVER hurt from doing that video before. My abs were still sore from the workout before, but Yoga Belly 7 times was brought as well.

I worked late last night too; I think we left around...11, 11:30. We were fairly busy too, I walked a lot, and FAST. Good money = good times.

This morning was supposed to be Kenpos X according to my Google Schedule. I got up though and my feet still hurt from the restaurant last night and my legs were still tight, so I told myself that I would do it after work and my meeting. Hm....I think I'm tired. I made it to work and was pretty 'out of it'. My meeting, I ate a small salad, no I DEVOURED it, and then could pay a little bit of attention. I'm just tired. I usually try to NOT take a day off from working out, but my body usually demands one full day each week, so I suppose it's Thursday this week and I'll be doing KenposX and Legs & Back tomorrow and then running and Cardio X on Saturday. *crosses fingers* We still need to meet the minute goal for this month, so we'd better!

Oh, update time. Weighed in today and lost....
.6 pounds and....some body fat % as well. I'll have to check the calendar at home again, before that's in stone. I am feeling much better and know that I have a LOT more core strength than before. Some of my clients have been asking me if I've lost weight. I'm in Week 6 of the program now, so....they should be returning (haircuts every 6-8 weeks) and you're supposed to REALLY start seeing results around 5-7 week time frame. Yeah!!!

Double time tomorrow after some great rest tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment