Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Little Switch-A-Roo!

Last night was supposed to be Plyometrics, but instead...I took a NAP! I'm going to just GUESS but I think I was tired. Jessica called me and invited me to go to a birthday party for her friend Summer, so I decided to do that. First time drinking in a while, and I ate a little bit lot too much fattening food, but I've been doing a lot better than before. :-) I thoroughly enjoyed myself though, great food, great drinks, great people!

So this morning, I was kind of motivated because I let my body rest, so I did Plyometrics this morning. Only took 1 little tiny break during it (excluding the breaks given). I was pretty sweaty by the time I was finished, but it was a GREAT feeling! I even managed to do Ab Ripper X AFTERWARDS! ***Double points***

A nice healthy breakfast followed. :-) Buckwheat pancake, soy sausage pattie, 2 egg whites, and baked sweet potato slices with some earl grey and soy milk. De-li-cious!

I went to work and had a pretty slow day, just 2 clients. I honestly think that when I'm busy there, I have MORE energy when I get done, because if I'm not busy, I just sit around. :-( I got a little work done on the Net though. I didn't really want to do Back and Biceps after work, but I drove home, put down the dishes, dropped my bag, changed into my clothes and pushed Play. The music started playing, so I guess I should go ahead and put my hair up, it's time to SWEAT!

It was a very nice workout, although my arms hurt pretty bad right now. I think on my birthday, I'm going to treat myself and get a massage. Yeah! Like 2 1/2 weeks away, and by then I'll really have earned it.

I think I'll sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment