Monday, June 22, 2009

Still Owww!

I am very sore today. Saturday night I did Legs & Back. They're still sore. Yesterday was upper body, and OW still hurts. Then today, this morning, my phone read that is was 81 degrees out at 9AM. I told myself that's fine, I can run in that. WHAT-EV-ER!!! My new rule is nothing past 80 degrees, at least until I become more 'acclimated'. I ran about 2 miles at the park beside my house, and when I came in, my roommate looked at me, and just said, "Yeah, I don't run when it's this hot." I could feel the sweat dripping off my nose! Eww! I didn't even bother putting makeup on before I went to work because my face was still so red that I would have had to cover it all up with concealer, so time healed that.

I need to do the Plyometrics workout, lots of jumping and high intensity. But honestly...I think I'm just going to rest the rest of the night, maybe ride my inside bike a little and watch some TV or read, and switch that workout to tomorrow or Wednesday. Some recovery time is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment