Thursday, November 26, 2009

Week Updating

Tuesday, November 17th - Gym in the morning.

Wednesday, November 18th - 8 miles at 11:05 / pace. I ran out at 91st & Garnett and when I turned around, I fell and twisted my ankle! My first thought was "Oh no! The half is this Sunday! I CANNOT be hurt." And then...."There's NO one around here to help me if I need help; I need to get up and run the 4 MILES back to my car!"

Thursday, November 19th - Gym in the afternoon.

Friday, November 20th - 4 miles at easy pace at the gym. (Around 11:??) Then cycled 7 miles just to burn some calories after our Thanksgiving potluck at work.

Saturday, November 21st - NOTHING. Rest day because the Half Marathon was Sunday!!!

Monday, November 22nd - Nothing again. No energy, and worked after the half on Sunday and a full day Monday at work too.

Tuesday, November 23rd - I felt much better, but didn't get up early enough to run before heading to work. I got a massage before I started though and felt much better.

Wednesday, November 24th - Ran 3 miles at the gym on the treadmill, about a 10:30 (??) mile with an incline at times. Then cycled 4 miles too with some stretching afterwards.

Thursday, November 25th - Ran 4.3 miles along Riverside, averaging a 10:05 pace. A little chilly out. I would have LIKED to go to the gym but they closed today at 2PM, and I didn't finish lunch until after 2:30PM. So...my belly fills big and I feel like I need to work out VERY hard tomorrow!

Goals for the weekend:
Friday - gym time, lifting & elliptical after work
Saturday - Run 3 miles before work & gym after
Sunday - (starting marathon training....maybe!) 7-8 'tempo' miles in the morning and then after hopefully to the gym again!
Monday - Easy 3-4 miles before work and then have a meeting at Runner's World for marathon training talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment