Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Monday & Tuesday

Monday, September 21st - Awakened fairly early and went for a run on Riverside. My trusty Garmin 305 helped me out with knowing my pace and mileage. My mind usually gets too confused with how far I'm going and I really have no idea how fast I'm going. The IPOD doesn't give a very good estimate. I ran 7 miles this morning with an average pace of 11:14. The first 2 miles were fairly tough, a little faster, and then miles 3 and 4 were hard until I really settled in. I got a second wind after I crossed over the bridge back onto the east side of the river and continued down to 41st Street. Perhaps, it's because that's more familiar and I knew exactly how far left I had? Not really for sure. I took a couple Naproxen before I started and they helped when I was finished, but not really during. My legs hurt pretty badly.
Monday night, I decided to totally arrange my living space. I moved everything all around and just really neaten and tidied things up. I have been living with Tad since around March and this is the first time I've changed the furniture. I remember when I was younger, I always did that, almost every 3 months or so. I think it helps me to 'clear my mind' or something. Whenever I would become angry with my parents, that's what I did. I went and cleaned my closets or something strange and weird like that. But! I didn't snack or sit in front of the TV!

Tuesday, September 22nd - Cycling class! I got there a few minutes late, because I just really didn't want to get out of bed. We had a different instructor this time, but it was still a good class. Calories burned and I can definitely feel my legs becoming stronger and more defined. I really enjoy this class and I like that they have it on Tuesdays and Thursdays, my later days to going into work. I can't go this Thursday because of Staff meeting, but I will be back and keep trekking away!

Tomorrow is hill work at Turkey Mountain. I'm still trying to decide whether I want to bike there and then run and then bike home....oh, that's really not sounding like an amazing idea. :-( Later on in the afternoon, I want to go to Gold's and do the P90X Back and Biceps. So, we'll probably DRIVE to Turkey Mountain, run for an hour, and then take a little break and continue strength training later.

After not doing very well with food intake for 4 days, I am going to wait until....perhaps Friday to weigh myself again. I did very well yesterday with really only eating all natural food and almost no carbs. Today has been good as well, although I'm starving! Keep busy and eat small amounts every few hours; that's the secret! (And gum!) And I need to measure myself as well, so if I have time that day or Sunday. Hopefully results will be seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment