Sunday, October 25, 2009

Slacker....

Yep, I will admit it. Diet, weight lifting, running even a little bit too much. Diet again.


Friday, October 16th - 4 miles @ 11:13 / pace. Arms workout that evening.

Saturday, October 17th - Gym workout

Sunday, October 18th - Arms workout again after doing the hair for the models for the Hair Show

Monday, October 19th - 6 Miles on the treadmill @ 5.5 so about...10:34 / pace

Tuesday, October 20th - OFF

Wednesday, October 21st - 12 miles @ 10:52 / pace

Thursday, October 22nd - short arm workout between doing hair for models and hair show that night

Friday, October 23rd - Elliptical for low impact workout

Saturday, October 24th - OFF from being exhausted

Sunday, October 25th - 5 miles @ 11:41 pace

*sigh* So last week was pretty crappy of a week for me. Almost 50 hours for the salon and way too much stress and not properly hydrated or good nutrition.

Next Saturday is the Tulsa Run, so I need to concentrate, do what's right for my body and get enough rest and proper nutrition. I think I'm going to start working out with a girl from work, so that will keep me honest. Time to get back on the proper path and continue towards the stressfree running world!

No comments:

Post a Comment