Thursday, December 31, 2009

Trying To Get Back Into It

Friday, December 25th - Christmas day! I still managed to do some yoga. I didn't overeat too much at lunch and had very little for dinner that night.



Saturday, December 26th - I went to the gym, ran 3 miles on the treadmill and lifted a little. Not my usual workout, but I was in a little different place that what I'm accustomed to so I adjusted a few things.



Sunday, December 27th - I slept in and then ate really bad for the afternoon. I went to do Plyometrics and then ended up sick about half way through. That's why they tell you to not eat about an hour before you work out I suppose.



Monday, December 28th - Day to get on the plane. I ate clean all day long until I arrived home, starving at 9:30PM. But fairly good all in all.



Tuesday, December 29th - Tad and I went out and ran 8 miles at a 10:18 pace. It felt really good. It was a little slick outside from the snow and moisture Oklahoma had gotten. But the sun came out and started to melt the slickness away. I was busy at work too, so I didn't eat a whole lot there, just good clean food.



Wednesday, December 30th - I had to be at work at 9AM this morning, so I didn't run beforehand. I meant to go to the gym afterwards, but...I decided lunch and shopping were more important for once! Eek...although Tad and I are going to do the Race Into the New Year 5K at 11P tonight.



So...I'm off to nap and then get up to do that to celebrate the coming of 2010! What are you doing to start off on the right foot this year? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment