Monday, July 6, 2009

And Keep On Rolling....

So Saturday was the race. Sunday, my family was still here from visiting and after I did their hair, honestly, I was just exhausted. I had some lunch and then just passed out in bed until 11PM. So...now workout on Sunday. Monday morning, because I took a 'nap' until 11PM, I couldn't get back to sleep until almost 3AM, so I didn't get up and go for a bike ride like I wanted.

After work I had a meeting and had a light salad there and honestly, I really did NOT want to work out, at all. But my new thing is, if I'm 'out' of calories, exercise or go to sleep. So I can eat or just forget about it. So...exercise I did! P90X Back & Biceps and man, do I feel awesome! This week is Recovery Week, although I'm still going to be running so lots of stretching and then onto the last 4 weeks of this program. YaY!

My little sister did make a comment to me when she saw me though. She mentioned that she had gained like 7 pounds since the summer had started just because it was so hot up home that she didn't want to do anything. But she asked me if I had lost weight, because I looked..."toned up"? I haven't really lost a lot, just like 4 or 5 pounds, but I do have more defintion, upper body wise, which makes me feel awesome that she said that! Gotta love the small comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment