Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How Many Pushups...?!

Chest and back was today. Well, techinically it was last week, but I just now got to it today. 227 pushups, granted, they were 'girly' (on the knees) but still. I think next time, I'll do them regularly. I've changed doing the pullups/chinups with the bands to doing them with the chair. So now....I think I'm ready to do the real pushups now. It won't be until next week or the week after until I do that routine again though.

Tonight after work....I just really needed to exercise. I had gone out for breakfast and eaten a little bit much and then at work, it was potluck day, which never means 'healthy' food. I did fairly well, but there was some queso and I did have a brownie and 2 little peanut butter chocolate chip cookies though. So a few miles burned a few hundred calories and that made me feel better.

Until getting hungry at almost 11PM. *sigh* Snacking on roasted & salted green peas and some rice crackers I suppose isn't THAT bad, but still. Could have been better.

Tomorrow moring, I'm hoping to get up and go bike Turkey Mountain. That's the goal, so I should probably be going to bed....now.

No comments:

Post a Comment