Tuesday, July 7, 2009

That Girl...

Shelley at work is really amazing. She's my constant motivator. :-) Love her!

Today, got up around 9 and it was about 75 out, so I went for around a 2.2 mile run. The little park next to my house isn't a full mile but I know from the walk from my house, there around twice and back, it's 2 miles. I like to run La Fortune too, but I'm lazy and don't want to have to drive. *rolls eyes* I'd rather just walk to my running place!

Tonight after work was Core, which I didn't really want to do. I have to say that I've grown a little tired of constantly looking at the TV and working out, although I KNOW that it's a GREAT workout. I'm kind of aching to be back in the gym again. Although I can do this at my house, at any time, and best of all, I can wear ANYTHING or less and not feel uncomfortable. Not quite the same, especially at a co-ed gym. Tomorrow...bicycle ride and some yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment