Monday, July 20, 2009

Tired Again

Well well well. This morning accomplished La Fortune (3.2) miles before 8AM. Yesterday as well. I was supposed to weight train yesterday but after work and church and a meeting and running....I was tired.
Today, was going to instead. After working a full day, meeting until 9PM, yes, tired again.
I still feel good and my arms actually have been a little sore, just from being a stylist. But I said that I was going to do P90X and even it ends up taking me longer than 12 weeks, it's probably the best thing that I could have EVER done.
Tomorrow I don't work until 3PM so I need to do Chest & Back (from last week) and possibly Plyometrics but I don't know if I will have enough energy. The guide says to only add more cardio if you have extra energy but between being really busy at work, meeting a new person (gotta HATE that!), meetings, and trying to run at least 3 times a week....yeah, I'm tired. The sad part is, excluding the man, there is very little social time and I don't even see him that often!

No comments:

Post a Comment