Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update & Total of 12 Pounds Gone!

Since Saturday....

Sunday 4 miles in the morning. Good run, good times.
Monday, Plyometrics, good workout, sweat a lot, but it's always gettin easier.
Tuesday, 44 minute run, about 4 miles.
Wednesday, slept in a LOT, bought running shoes for about $200 (gift card was used to help), Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps was accomplished.
Thursday, 5 miles down AGAIN!

I weighed myself again, and since the beginning of the month, I've lost 7 pounds! :-) I haven't seen the number on the scale for a long time and this is awesome how great I feel. My confidence in a lot of areas is coming back and I'm definitely not as self conscious when I look in the mirror. The best thing though? I can feel how much stronger my body is, from my quads to my hamstrings, my stomach, my biceps, my back, my shoulders, it's pretty AWESOME!

So thanks to the mean boy that told me I was the biggest girl he'd ever dated...I'm not dating you anymore and you motivated me enough to get the real me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment